· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob). Not a typical left-to-right knob
(adjust to your desired spot! Try full-left, full-right, then try in-between).
· Fuzz knob: Increases gain and overdrive. From high-gain to higher, while increasing focus and sizzle! The last tiny
turn of this knob compresses the fuzz for a splattier, over-fuzzed sound.
· Oscillation knob: This is your main oscillation control, which is activated when you turn on Trip mode. It adjusts
the oscillation being feed through the circuit, altering intensity and character of the oscillation.
Trip Mode (both footswitches on):
· All knobs affect oscillation in this mode.
· First-time users, start with your guitar’s Vol and Tone turned all the way up!
· For weird synth bass tones: Roll back on your guitar's Vol knob!
· For blips: Turn Voice knob toward the right...start with Fuzz knob turned full right, then start backing it left. Blips of
· Trip Mode requires passive pickups. Also, no buffered-bypass pedals in front of it.
Sonic Shroom vs. AB-Synth.
Basically, the Sonic Shroom is the AB-Synth V3.
· The first thing the Sonic Shroom does does is bring back all the sizzle from V1.
· It keeps the Trip/Voice knob, but substantially expands its range, letting you get into some more bite and crunch.
· It drops the Clip knob and replaces it with the original Osc knob, which I've decided I prefer to
have on board, for more control over oscillation and filtery tones.
The Sonic Shroom expands on the best tones of its predecessor...the AB-Synth!
The Sonic Shroom is a harmonic-blasting, liquidy, layered fuzz--with controls that take you from
smooth and searing to splattery! From there, add a mind-altering second mode with wild oscillation, whale calls, blips, self- arpeggiation, more synth tones, and fat octave down! As wild as the oscillation can be, it's also musical...plus, you can play over it: the oscillation only kicks in when you're not playing, letting you sustain long notes until it devolves into feedback and blips...or letting little chirps and squeals jump in between the notes of your solos. The Sonic Shroom is a trip you need to take!
Here at Guitar FX Direct we are committed to customer satisfaction and want you to recieve your order as quickly as possible so you can get plugged in and enjoy your new Fx Pedal.
All UK orders are dispatched using Royal Mail and will need a signature upon delivery. If you place your order before 1pm Mon-Fri and the item is in stock we will dispatch the same working day.
Our standard delivery is currently FREE to the UK and usually takes from 3-5 working days but if you need it quick, Next day delivery is only £6.99. For example if you order before 1pm on a Monday you will receive your shiny new guitar pedal on the Tuesday! Please note if an order is placed on a Friday before 1pm with Next Day Delivery as the delivery option you will receive Monday, order after 1pm and it will be sent Monday and delivered Tuesday.
Guitar FX Direct ship worldwide usually with Royal Mail International signed for, European delivery time is usually between 5-10 days. If you have any questions regarding your delivery please drop us an email.
Guitar FX Direct have a 7 Day Hassle Free Returns Period. Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee.
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, the customer has the right to cancel the contract at anytime up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery. Customers are responsible for the costs and arrangements of unwanted goods to Guitar Fx Direct.
Goods should be returned with the original packaging in good condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey. It is the customers responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
Any return labels should not be placed directly on the item packaging. Please wrap any items to be returned in a protective layer and place any labels on this outer packaging.
Returns and Refunds
Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer's account.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale.
We are a secure website working with Sagepay.