• Pioneering bionic Spirit Tone Generator faithfully recreates the vivid interactions of traditional tube amp circuits in a strictly analog way
• 4 channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra, which offer all the iconic amp sounds
• The world’s first analog amp with true power amp sagging control, adds creaminess at any volume
• Output power switchable from 200 to 20 and 2 watts without sacrificing your tone
• All new Red Box AE+ with eight ultra-realistic cabinet emulations
• Enjoy great tone through any kind of loudspeaker: guitar cabinets, active or passive full range PA speakers, studio or hi-fi speakers
• Digital on-board effects: Reverb, Delay (with Tap function), Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo
• All controls except Master Volume are fully programmable thanks to Hughes & Kettner’s proprietary Smart Rotary Control technology
• Save your favorite sound settings in up to 128 presets
• MIDI In and Thru lets you connect the Hughes & Kettner FSM-432 MK III MIDI board or other MIDI controllers
• Wireless remote control and unlimited presets with the free App for iPad
• Bluetooth streaming or stereo mini jack for jamming to playalongs
• Headphones out that also serves as a stereo line out
• Full range automatic switching power supply for worldwide use (100 V to 240 V)
• Just 3.6 kg / 7.8 lbs.
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 155 x 150 mm
Black Spirit 200. Like no amp before.
Black Spirit 200 delivers an explosive ride through musical history, a four-channel eruption of thrilling sounds that gives you the most intense playing experience youve ever felt. The groundbreaking new bionic Spirit Tone Generator houses the essence of real tube amp physics in a strictly analog way, and faithfully recreates the vivid interactions of traditional tube amp circuits with all of the intensity. Plus: the worlds first true power amp sagging control lets you dial in as much tube creaminess and growl as your tone needs - regardless of volume level.
On top of its inspirational tone, Black Spirit 200 packs a comprehensive range of built-in reverb, delay and modulation effects. Whats more, any channel and effects controls can be stored in up to 128 presets and recalled any time even with an App for iPad connected via Bluetooth!
To feed your tone into your desk or recording interface, the all-new Red Box AE+ now comes with eight carefully selected and designed cabinets, which you can also enjoy via the built-in headphones out. Besides guitar cabinets, the unique power amp design even allows you to drive any passive full range cabinets and enjoy true guitar cab sound with up to a whopping 200 watts of pure power.
Blessed with incredible practicality and an exhilarating range of sounds and features, immense power, and weighing in at just 8 lbs., Black Spirit 200 is perfect for anywhere from your bedroom to the worlds biggest arenas. It is truly like no amp before.
Here at Guitar FX Direct we are committed to customer satisfaction and want you to recieve your order as quickly as possible so you can get plugged in and enjoy your new Fx Pedal.
All UK orders are dispatched using Royal Mail and will need a signature upon delivery. If you place your order before 1pm Mon-Fri and the item is in stock we will dispatch the same working day.
Our standard delivery is currently FREE to the UK and usually takes from 3-5 working days but if you need it quick, Next day delivery is only £6.99. For example if you order before 1pm on a Monday you will receive your shiny new guitar pedal on the Tuesday! Please note if an order is placed on a Friday before 1pm with Next Day Delivery as the delivery option you will receive Monday, order after 1pm and it will be sent Monday and delivered Tuesday.
Guitar FX Direct ship worldwide usually with Royal Mail International signed for, European delivery time is usually between 5-10 days. If you have any questions regarding your delivery please drop us an email.
Guitar FX Direct have a 7 Day Hassle Free Returns Period. Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee.
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, the customer has the right to cancel the contract at anytime up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery. Customers are responsible for the costs and arrangements of unwanted goods to Guitar Fx Direct.
Goods should be returned with the original packaging in good condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey. It is the customers responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
Any return labels should not be placed directly on the item packaging. Please wrap any items to be returned in a protective layer and place any labels on this outer packaging.
Returns and Refunds
Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on the customer's account.
Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale.
We are a secure website working with Sagepay.