CIOKS 4 Power Supply
The CIOKS 4 power supply is the stand-alone version of the smallest member in the Future Power Generation!
The “CIOKS 4 Adapter Kit” comprises the CIOKS 4 guitar effects pedal power supply, plus the adapter, which is available separately as the 24V40
CIOKS 4 Adapter Kit is the perfect solution if you are looking for a stand-alone power supply for a smaller pedal board. With the CIOKS 4 Adapter Kit you get four outlets, each with four selectable voltages on each tap (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) that deliver 660mA at 9V DC per outlet. Simply plug the supplied adapter into an AC socket, plug it into CIOKS 4 and you are good to go. CIOKS 4 Adapter Kit also comes with a bracket for mounting the adapter to your board.
To further improve on the flexibility, in case you are playing somewhere where plugging your pedal board into the mains power is not an option, the CIOKS 4 Adapter Kit can also be powered by connecting it to a USB powerbank via its 5V USB C input.
- Ground-breaking low profile and weight
- 4 isolated DC-outlets, each providing up to 660 mA (at 9 V DC) – total maximum output power 24 W*
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Independently selectable voltage on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18 V)
- 5 V USB C Input – for powering the unit with a powerbank or USB C adapter
- Mounting bracket for the 24V power adapter included
- Global overload status LED
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS Mini GRIP – for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
- 5x Flex cables included (2x 1030 2x 1050 and 1 x 1533)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
- Product details on CIOKS site
24V power adapter:
Input: 100-240V AC (universal mains, local specified mains plug)
CIOKS 4 power supply:
Input 1: 5V DC (USB C socket)
Input 2: 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC (non-polarized 5.5/2.1mm DC socket)
Outlet 1-4: 9 V DC / 660 mA or
12 V DC / 500 mA or
15 V DC / 400 mA or
18 V DC / 330 mA each
Output power: max. 24 W in total*
*Total output power of 24 W can be achieved provided an appropriate and sufficient input power source is applied. For full output power please use a 24 V DC source with min. 30 W of power capability such as the supplied adaptor or a CIOKS DC7).
Flex cables included:
Total of five Flex cables, all 2.1mm (BOSS standard), are included. The user is able to power 6 pedals with the included Flex kit.
2x 1030 – Type 1 – 5.5/2.1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 30cm (black)
2x 1050 – Type 1 – 5.5/2.1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 50cm (black)
1 x 1533 – 3-way daisy chain Flex type 1, 30+30+50cm (black)
There are no reviews yet.