CIOKS DC5 link
The CIOKS DC5 link is a professional, small, and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 5 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high it fits under the flat Pedaltrain nano, mini, new nano+, and all metro boards.
It offers voltages 9, 12, or 18V and has a total output current of 900mA.
The top two switchable 9 or 12V outlets can power any two Strymon, Eventide, or other two medium to high current pedals. The middle outlet in the 18V setting can power one or two dirt pedals, Pigtronix, MXR, or other 18V pedals.
The bottom two outlets configurable to either 9 or 12V can power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex. In a 12V setting using Stack Flex, they’ll power a 24V pedal. If needed, all 5 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
- 5 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V
- The total output current of 900mA
- Two powerful outlets, 300mA each
- One outlet configurable to 18V
- High-efficiency toroidal transformer
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Detachable mains power cord
- DC5 easily adds 5 extra isolated outlets to another link power supply
- A total of 10 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Super flat, fits under Pedaltrain nano, mini, the new nano+, and all metro boards
- Compatible with Temple Audio boards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included
1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
3: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA
4-5: 9 or 12V DC / 300mA each
Size: 130x88x31mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide