Death By Audio Echo Dream 2
This is it. The most beautiful blissed-out delay ever heard. You have entered the candy-coated dream world of the Death By Audio Echo Dream 2.
The Echo Dream 2 is a lo-fi modulating delay pedal that can drive into fuzzed-out insanity.
The modulation can be set to give spacey chorus sounds or warbling bounces to robo-groove arpeggiations in squarewave mode. The fuzz can range from subtle overdrive to ballsy fuzzstain and bring upon Satan’s spawns to do the mopping up.
Death By Audio Echo Dream 2 is a new take on the original circuit
This is a new take on the Echo Dream circuit with additional knobs for Fuzz and Master Volume and reengineered with a cheaper price tag so all can bask in its glory.
A powerful, ethereal delay pedal with otherworldly controls.
Push the feedback for vast worlds of colorful sound. Introduce a bit of warble with the modulator for ghastly chorus tones, or a ton of it to absolutely warp the delayed signal.
Once your delay is thoroughly warbled, turn up the fuzz and pulverize it into delayed, shattered pieces. This is the preferred echo for recording engineers and touring pros around the world because, simply put, it just sounds that good.
Difficult to describe in words – this will explain all.
Echo Dream 2 Controls:
- Master: Sets the overall volume.
- Fuzz: Sets the amount of gain, from clean to fuzzed-out bliss.
- Delay: Sets the volume of the delayed signal.
- D Time: Controls the delay time (numbers shown in milliseconds) between 20 ms and 1.2 seconds. Long delay times can create flutter, noise, and distortion.
- FBack: Controls the feedback of the delays, from slapback to wild runaway oscillation.
- Left Toggle: Up for clean blend, down to kill the dry signal and hear only the repeats.
- Speed: Controls how fast the modulator runs.
- Depth: Sets how far the modulator will swing the delay time. At high intervals, the pitch of the repeats will shift several semitones!
- Right Toggle: Up for a smoother modulator waveform, down for a sharp, square-shaped wave.
- Type: Envelope Filter
- Input: ¼ inch jack
- Output: ¼ inch jack
- Stereo: No
- Midi: No
- True Bypass: Yes
- Voltage: 9 – 18 V
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Plug: 2.1 mm centre negative
- Can be powered by battery: Yes
Adapter included: No
- Mini pedal: No
- Weight: 0.540 kg
- Length: 15.0 cm
- Width: 12.0 cm
- Depth: 6.0 cm
- Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturers Warranty: Lifetime