Death By Audio Micro Harmonic Transformer
The Death By Audio Micro Harmonic Transformer is a super- high gain fuzz pedal that is modelled on the original Harmonic Transformer pedal and put is a smaller package.
Intense fuzz is shaped by a filter that alters its harmonic content.
The Death by Audio Harmonic Transformer cult sound is back
Yes – the sound of the original cult classic fuzzer and back by popular demand.
Now you can get the same huge sound as the Harmonic Transformer in a smaller more pedalboard friendly pedal.
Modulate your sound and unleash ringing raging fuzz on the world. Super big, super vicious and super intense.
A huge pedal with a huge sound.
Complete with enough alien noises to freak out your listeners. Direct crazy inter modulating distortion to make unique music.
The Harmonic Transformer is an extremely loud and intense fuzz pedal which is very interactive with the incoming signal ranging from over the top to bizarre.
- Volume: Controls master volume.
- Intensity Toggle: Adjusts the mix of the transformation, increasing the fuzz, and bringing out harmonics.
- Harmonic Shape Toggle: Adjusts a complex filter, changing the harmonic content. Choose between a deep, full harmonic spectrum, or a drier, scooped metallic sound.
- Type: Fuzz
- Input: ¼” Jack
- Output: ¼” Jack
- Stereo: No
- Midi: No
- True Bypass: Yes
- Voltage: 9V
- Current Draw: 1 mA
- Plug: 2.1 mm centre negative
- Can be powered by battery: Yes
- Adapter included: No
- Mini pedal: No
- Weight: 0.29 kg
- Length: 12.3 cm
- Width: 7.6 cm
- Depth: 6.0 cm
- Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturers Warrantee: Lifetime