Fairfield Circuitry Hors d’Oeuvre
The Fairfield Circuitry Hors d’Oeuvre? Active Feedback Loop serves different opportunities to create and listen.
Bipolar feedback of any combination of sound processing devices, and signal difference of input and return signals.
- FET preamps on IN and RTN inputs
- Phase polarity selection on wet and feedback signal
- Dry level control for dry mixing of effects chain
- Expand the possibilities already offered by your various effect pedals
- Create positive and negative feedback loops
- Mix your dry signal with any affected chain
- Create no-input drones and ambiances
- Remove fundamental signals and listen to distorted products
- Invert the phase of your wet signal chain
- Mix two signals into 2 distinct outputs
- Split a signal into 2 outputs
Caution should be exercised with Feed settings higher than its minimum. Strong oscillations will occur.
Fairfield Circuitry Hors d’Oeuvre Controls
- Dry: Input signal level at our jack, unity around 2 o’clock
- Wet: Return signal level at our jack, unity around 2 o’clock positive phase wet signal negative phase wet signal
- Feed: Return signal level at SND jack positive phase wet signal negative phase wet signal
- True bypass
- 4.7″ x 3.8″ x 1.9″
- Power: 9 – 9.6 VDC 30mA @ 9VDC. 2.1mm 9voc center-negative tip, at least 30mA
Hors d’oeuvre? was designed to operate using your typical centre negative, regulated 9 VDC power supply. The pedal is protected against reversed polarity conditions.
Always check your power supply for proper voltage and polarity before connecting. There is no battery connection inside the pedal.
Fairfield circuitry will repair or replace any malfunctioning product for a period of 2 years after the purchase date. Problems resulting from modifications or misuse may cancel this warranty. The owner will cover all shipping expenses.
In short, the best thing to do is to contact us as soon as possible with a description of the symptoms, even if the warranty is expired.
- DRY: Input signal level at our jack, unity around 2 o’clock
- WET: Return signal level at our jack, unity around 2 o’clock positive phase wet signal negative phase wet signal
- FEED: Return signal level at SND jack positive phase wet signal negative phase wet signal
Combine it with pitch shifters, fuzzes, reverbs, ring mods, delays, phasers and loopers for great results.
There are no reviews yet.