Greer Amps Tomohawk
The Greer Amps Tomohawk Deluxe Drive is a great medium gain “second stage” overdrive pedal.
This beauty barks and snarls, but it can also lean back and simply shift your tone just a bit. This pedal can run on 9 and 18V. Now that we’ve addressed that, let’s talk about some of the characteristics of this pedal.
This pedal has a purposeful EQ shift that puts it squarely in the “tweed” type tonal range.
At 9 volts, it compresses slightly, like the big box tweed amps do, but still has some stiffness to it, just like those wonderful tone boxes did.
At 18 volts, this beauty has increased headroom, and becomes a bit more stiff, in a lovely way.
The tomohawk is dynamic and touch sensitive
The Tomahawk is a touch sensitive, dynamic recreation of this classic sound that has a natural and instantly familiar drive texture found on classic albums from so many genres. Grab a tomahawk and add this classic American tone to your tonal palette.
- “Second stage” Medium gain overdrive!
- Slight EQ shift into big box tweed style territory!
- Power it using 9 to 18 volts for different headroom
- 5 year warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and will ship within 1-2 weeks of your order and payment!