The Keeley Aria Compressor Drive is the ultimate compressor and overdrive experience.
Compression and Overdrive are the foundations of Keeley engineering because they are a fundamental part of the guitar recording process.
These two Keeley tones have inspired countless musicians, and now they sit in one extremely versatile, sonic tool.
The Aria Compressor Drive not only offers out most flexible overdrive to date, but it has all the tone and blend features of the Compressor Plus.
Players also have the ability to swap the order of the compressor and drive for two very useful drive experiences.
You have two ways you can combine the beautiful midrange of overdrive and the benefits of compression and sustain.
Most people run compression before overdrive in order to reduce the potential for idle, static noise but there are times when you want added sustain.
Therefore you might need the compressor after overdrives, because using compressors after overdrives offers players a very warm and rounded, smooth and even tone with tons of sustain.
And then you may need to return to the conventional routing, because compression before drives gives you a consistent gain level and problem solved!
Two-Mode Overdrive: Soft clipping and a transparent boost to midrange frequencies, perfect for defining your own voice.
- Dual Mode – Clean and Transparent or Heavy Saturation!
- Clean and Bold in Low Mode – Focused and Sustaining in High Mode.
Compressor with Clean Blend and Tone Control – Blend in any amount of clean signal for punchy chord work and use the Tone Control to brighten the highs.
- Plus Features: Tone and Blend – Perfect for Humbuckers and Single Coils!
- Blend for Manhattan style compressor and Tone for treble boosting.
Design for Pro Boards, Effects Order Switching, and Effect Insert
- Pedal Switcher Ready! Simply connect to and pedal switcher with TRS cables and control each side of the Aria independetly
- Switch the Order of the Compressor and Drive for instant change to feel and response of your combo
- Use TRS insert cables to place effects between the Compressor and Drive like phasers, wahs, or other dirt boxes!