Malekko Heavy Industry Sneak Attack
The Malekko Sneak Attack is a digitally controlled auto-swell volume pedal that can also be manually triggered or used in a tremolo mode.
The core of the pedal is an Attack/Decay envelope generator with separate length and curve controls for both the attack and decay segments.
The envelope can be triggered or cycled in several ways, for instance, using the input signal, built-in footswitch, Malekko Lil’ Buddy footswitch, or external clock/click track.
Controls and Connections
- STOMP SWITCH – Turns the effect on or off. (Must be held down one second to disengage the pedal when in MANUAL TRIGGER mode)
- OUTPUT – Connect to an amplifier
- MAIN LED – Effect on/off
- ENVELOPE LED INDICATOR – Indicates the status of the envelope
- ATTACK LENGTH CONTROL – Adjusts the length of the attack. Ranges from approx 10 msec to 6 sec. With the knob at the 12 o’clock position, the length is approx 1 sec.
- ATTACK CURVE CONTROL – Adjust the shape of the attack. The curve ranges from a very fast exponential shape (counter-clockwise) through linear and to a very fast inverted exponential (clockwise)
- DECAY CURVE CONTROL – Adjust the shape of the decay
- LEVEL – This is a dual function knob that is VOLUME in single trigger modes and DEPTH in LFO (TREMOLO) modes
- DECAY LENGTH CONTROL – Adjust the length of the decay. Ranges from approx 10 msec to 6 sec. With the knob at the 12 o’clock position, the length is approx 1 sec.
- AUTO THRESHOLD CONTROL – Sets the threshold for auto-triggering the envelope. All the way clockwise is MANUAL TRIGGER MODE. With the knob set all the way counter-clockwise, the LFO will continuously repeat (TREMOLO) mode. When in TAP TEMPO MODE (Lil Buddy plugged in), you can also multiply the tempo by 1, 2, 3, or 4 by turning the AUTO THRESHOLD knob clockwise from LFO.
- MAIN TRIGGER LED – Blinks when Attack/Decay envelope is triggered or as tempo indicator if in TAP TEMPO MODE
- JACK FOR LIL BUDDY OR CLOCK INPUT – TAP TEMPO or external clocking/click track
- INPUT JACK – Connect instrument cable
- 9VOLT DC POWER JACK – only for use with standard 2.5mm neg-tip 200mA 9volt DC power supply
- Single Trigger Modes as well as Cycling (LFO) Modes
- Auto trigger using input signal threshold
- Manual trigger:
- using built-in footswitch in manual trigger mode (Attack only)
- with Lil’ Buddy external footswitch requires TRS (stereo) 1/4″ cable
- from the external click track
- Built-in LFO mode cycles the A/D envelope
- Tap tempo LFO using Lil’ Buddy external footswitch
- Tap tempo LFO using an external click track
There are no reviews yet.