Meris Mercury 7
The Meris Mercury 7 reverb pedal is designed to send you into an eternal dream state with its wealth of stunning reverb algorithms.
What does the Mercury 7 sound like?
Ultraplate and Cathedral reverb algorithms
Sets decay energy of the reverberation space.
Alt Function: Predelay Sets the amount of time that elapses before the onset of reverberation
Sets overall modulation depth of the reverb algorithm.
Alt Function: Mod Speed Sets dominant modulation speed of the reverb algorithm
Adjusts Mix of Dry and Wet signals in analogue domain
Alt Function: Pitch Vector Mix Adjusts mix between intra-tank pitch-shifted reflections and normal reflections inside the reverb tank
Changes how low frequencies react in the reverb algorithm.
When set closer to max, low-frequency decay times are extended giving the impression of a larger room.
Alt Function: Density Sets the amount of initial build-up of echoes before the reverb tank
Swell LED / Alt Function Switch:
Switch LED ON when Swell is active. Alt Functions are only accessible when ALT (HOLD) is held
Bypass LED / Algorithm Select Switch:
Switch LED indicates Bypass status. Small LEDs indicate an active algorithm
Mercury 7 Features:
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Wide Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters
- Presets available via preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Premium and High-end analog signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Mercury7 Reverb Pedal Specifications
- AD/DA: Premium quality 24 Bit A/D and D/A
- DSP bitrate: 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Signal path: Hi-end low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Wet/Dry signal handling: Wet/Dry signal mix occurs in the Analog domain
- Input circuit: Analog Devices JFET input
- Bypass mode: Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Colour / Finish: Translucent coat of deep blue
- S/N ratio: -115 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Power requirements: 9V DC (- centre)
- Current draw: <150 mA
Because there are infinite options, it will lead you in new musical directions.
For instance, swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion.
Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.
Requires 9V DC center-negative, 150mA, 2.1mm jack