Meris Mercury 7
What does the Mercury 7 sound like?
Ultraplate and Cathedral reverb algorithms
Sets decay energy of the reverberation space.
Alt Function: Predelay Sets amount of time that elapses before the onset of reverberation
Sets overall modulation depth of the reverb algorithm.
Alt Function: Mod Speed Sets dominant modulation speed of the reverb algorithm
Adjusts Mix of Dry and Wet signals in analog domain
Alt Function: Pitch Vector Mix Adjusts mix between intra-tank pitch shifted reflections and normal reflections inside the reverb tank
Changes how low frequencies react in the reverb algorithm.
When set closer to max, low frequency decay times are extended giving the impression of a larger room.
Alt Function: Density Sets amount of initial build up of echoes before the reverb tank
Swell LED / Alt Function Switch:
Switch LED ON when Swell is active. Alt Functions only accessible when ALT (HOLD) is held
Bypass LED / Algorithm Select Switch:
Switch LED indicates Bypass status. Small LEDs indicate active algorithm
Mercury 7 Features:
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Premium and High-end analog signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Mercury7 Reverb Pedal Specifications
- AD/DA: Premium quality 24 Bit A/D and D/A
- DSP bitrate: 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Signal path: Hi-end low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Wet/Dry signal handling: Wet/Dry signal mix occurs in the Analog domain
- Input circuit: Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Bypass mode: Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Colour / Finish: Translucent coat of deep blue over brushed aluminium
- S/N ratio: -115 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Power requirements: 9V DC (- centre)
- Current draw: <150 mA
Because there are infinite permutations, it will lead you in new musical directions.
For instance, swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion.
Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.
Requires 9V DC center-negative, 150mA, 2.1mm jack