Neunaber Audio Expanse
What is the Neunaber Audio Expanse?
A programmable effects pedal with many reverb and modulation options.
So it is a reverb, an echo, a shimmer, and a chorus. In fact all of these and more!
Expanse can be programmed as any effect in Expanse Software, for instance:
- Reverb – Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated
- Echo, with or without reverb
- Chorus or Detune, with or without reverb
- Phasing and Phased Doubling
We usually recommend that this pedal is placed at the end of your chain, after other effects and if you are using the overdrive channel of your amplifier because this gives a better sound.
Place it in the effects loop for best results.
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on the effect
- Access to 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Selectable true bypass (no trails) or buffered bypass (with trails)
- Selectable foots-witch behaviour, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no “tone suck”
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
Requires 9-12 V DC, 100 mA (with ExP)