Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap
The Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap combines a three-control tremolo unit and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo.
The Whitecap lets the user find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel.
It is really flexible because you can get a surprising range of sounds.
Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts – it’s all there in the Whitecap.
The independent tremolo gives access to a world of sound beyond normal tremolo effects because it is analogue on one side and digital on the other.
This gives both amazing flexibility and precision in setup.
With both tremolos switched in ( of course, you can use each tremolo circuit on its own if you want to ) you can get waveform combination that pulse and flow over one another.
This creates an intriguing and complex sound.
These are like two separate tremolos in the same box, whose asynchronous operation opens up a whole world of creative effects.
- Rate 1
- Volume 1
- Depth 1
- Rate 2
- Volume 2
- Depth 2
- Waveform switch
- Series / Parallel switch
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo and five selectable waveforms
- A series or parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available on each side
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Requires 9V DC centre negative power supply. Draws approx 110ma.