Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun
The Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun is a completely unique take on a fuzz pedal because it is made with the extremes of manipulation in mind.
The controls interact with one another therefore creating a huge array of gated and oscillating fuzz sounds.
What is the Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun like?
?It can scream, it can blast, it can implode, it can doom, and it can gloom. Possible sounds vary from (relatively) straightforward distorted guitar to shards of total insanity.
This pedal is well at home making its own howls, chirps, growls, and sputters – harness the unruliest electric destroyer we make with the Supersonic Fuzz Gun. See its full range of sounds here
- Bias: Biases the output transistor to change the overall sound structure.
- Density: Increases the Q range input into the fuzz while also adjusting the oscillation frequency in Osc. mode.
- Fuzz: Increases the intensity of the output.
- Filter: Sweeps the high frequencies of the output.
- Level: Master output volume.
- Gate/Oscillation Toggle: In Gate mode, the fuzz tone is more standard and gated. In Oscillation mode, the signal self-oscillates for noisemaking and bizarre fuzz tones.
- Type: Fuzz
- Input: ¼” Jack
- Output: ¼” Jack
- Stereo: No
- Midi: No
- True Bypass: Yes
- Voltage: 9V
- Current Draw: 2 mA
- Plug: 2.1 mm centre negative
- Can be powered by battery: Yes
- Adapter included: No
- Mini pedal: No
- Weight: 0.37 kg
- Length: 12.0cm
- Width: 9.8 cm
- Depth 5.3 cm
- Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturers Warrantee: Lifetime